ZY Optics has launched their new Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm F0.95 III lens for Sony full-frame E-mount. There are also Canon RF and Nikon Z-mount options available.
The lens features a wide open aperture of F0.95 and is constructed of 10 elements in seven groups, including four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra-high refraction element, and an 11-blade aperture diaphragm.
The 50mm F0.95 lens features a metal body, 50cm minimum focusing distance, 67mm front filter thread, and weighs 1.58 lb / 720 grams.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/0.95 – 16
- Camera Mount Type: Sony FE, Canon RF, Nikon Z
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor/
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.1
- Angle of View: 45°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64′ (50 cm)
- Elements/Groups: 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Autofocus: No
- Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.89 x 3.29″ (Ф73.3 x 83.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.58 lb / 720 grams.
ZY Optics currently lists the Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm F0.95 III lens on its website for $799 USD where you can also order the lens and view sample images.
* Affiliate Links
Within this article there are affiliate links. If you decided to buy something after clicking a link, I may receive a small commission.