ZY Optics has launched their new Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm F0.95 III lens for Sony full-frame E-mount. There are also Canon RF and Nikon Z-mount options available.
The lens features a wide open aperture of F0.95 and is constructed of 10 elements in seven groups, including four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra-high refraction element, and an 11-blade aperture diaphragm.
The 50mm F0.95 lens features a metal body, 50cm minimum focusing distance, 67mm front filter thread, and weighs 1.58 lb / 720 grams.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/0.95 – 16
- Camera Mount Type: Sony FE, Canon RF, Nikon Z
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor/
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.1
- Angle of View: 45°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64′ (50 cm)
- Elements/Groups: 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Autofocus: No
- Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.89 x 3.29″ (Ф73.3 x 83.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.58 lb / 720 grams.
ZY Optics currently lists the Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm F0.95 III lens on its website for $799 USD where you can also order the lens and view sample images.
Please Help Me to Keep Alpha Shooters Going and Growing.
I don’t like to ask for PayPal donations but there are two very easy and completely free ways that you can support this site.
1. By purchasing your gear through the affiliate links (denoted with *) on this site or by visiting the Alpha Shooters Amazon Store (US Only) to check out my recommended Sony Alpha Gear and Accessories. If you buy something after clicking a link I may receive a small commission, but don’t worry as the price still remains the same for you.
2. By sharing this sites content that you find helpful on social media, in forums, or linking back to it from your own website.
If you do buy through my links or share my content, then thank you very much for your kind support and I look forward to seeing your shots in one of the many Alpha Shooters Facebook Groups that I run.