Adobe has now added support for Sony A6700 RAW (.ARW) files. There is still no support for Capture One 22 just yet but this should hopefully be out later this month.
To open Sony A6700 RAW (.ARW) files the following minimum versions are required:
- Adobe Camera Raw: v15.5 or higher
- Lightroom CC: v6.5 or higher
- Lightroom Classic: v12.5 or higher
You can find Adobe’s full list of supported cameras here.
If after updating you still can’t open the RAW files from the A6700 then check the Camera Raw / Lightroom version you have installed as it might be an earlier version.
Camera Raw v15.5 , Lightroom CC v6.5 and Classic v12.5 require macOS Big Sur (version 11) or later, or Windows 10 (version 20H2 or later) or Windows 11 (version 21H1 or later).
If you are not running these versions you will not be able to update to the latest version.
Support has also been added for the following E-mount lenses:
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II (B&H Photo)
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II + 1.4X Teleconverter (B&H Photo)
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II + 2X Teleconverter (B&H Photo)
- Viltrox AF 16mm F1.8 FE (B&H Photo)
- Viltrox AF 28mm F1.8 FE (B&H Photo)
You can find Adobe’s full list of supported lenses here.