To open A7C II and A7C R RAW (.ARW) files the following minimum versions are required:
- Adobe Camera Raw: v16 or higher
- Lightroom CC: v7.0 or higher
- Lightroom Classic: v13.0 or higher
You can find Adobe’s full list of supported cameras here.
If after updating you still can’t open the RAW files then check the Camera Raw / Lightroom version you have installed as it might be an earlier version.
Camera Raw v16 , Lightroom CC v7.0 and Classic v13.0 require macOS Monterey (version 12.0) or later, or Windows 10 (version 22H2 or later) or Windows 11 (version 21H2 or later).
If you are not running these versions you will not be able to update to the latest version.
Support has also been added for the following E-mount lenses:
- Sony FE 16- 35mm F2.8 GM II (B&H Photo | Amazon)
- Sigma 10-18mm F2.8 DC DN C023 (B&H Photo)
- Viltrox AF 75mm F1.2 E (B&H Photo | Amazon)
You can find Adobe’s full list of supported lenses here.